UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED!
The Ottawa Paw Pantry requires an experienced Client Relations team leader to provide excellent service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
This volunteer team member will keep the department running in an efficient and respectful manner, to increase beneficiary satisfaction, loyalty and retention, and to meet their expectations. This team leader will work closely with the Executive Directors, Logistics team leader, and Community Partners.
- Improve the beneficiary experience, and create engaged clients
- Take ownership of arising conflict and follow problems through to resolution
- Continue to improve application processing procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records of actions and discussions with clients and Community Partners
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports for the Executive Directors
- Recruit, mentor and develop Client Relations Volunteers and nurture an environment where they can excel, with the help of the Volunteer team leader
- Control resources and maintain regular communication with the Logistics team leader
- Uphold a high standard of respect for applicants, volunteers, and Community Partners by all Ottawa Paw Pantry Volunteers
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager a very strong asset
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Working knowledge of a smartphone and Google Docs preferred
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Exceptional tact and diplomacy, ability to assess and make decisions on the spot
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Email email@example.com with the position as the subject line, and tell us why you’d make a great Client Relations team leader.