This position has been filled! Thank you for your interest!!
The Ottawa Paw Pantry requires a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our outreach and awareness channels.
This volunteer team member will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans and outreach campaigns. Your job is to use new media and traditional media channels through any creative means necessary to attract potential beneficiaries and donors, and maintain a connection with our community. This team leader will work closely with the Executive Directors, Fundraising team leader, and Community Partners.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Work closely with other Ottawa Paw Pantry team leaders to ensure key messages such as volunteer opportunities, event details and milestones are celebrated via new media channels.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Demonstrated experience in communications or marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable cause marketing experience
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience with WordPress
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Email email@example.com with the position as the subject line, and tell us why you’d make a great Volunteer team leader.